Friday, November 6, 2009

Belly Pictures

About a week before our little Elizabeth Jean joined our family, Matt and I decided to go take some belly pictures so that we could look back and remember how big I was while pregnant with her. So here are some of our best shots.





These pictures were taken off a random dirt road in the middle of Colorado. It was right before the sun went down on the 2nd week in November, but was still beautiful enough to be outside with short sleeves.






Believe it or not Matt, with his incredible talents took all these pictures. Thank goodness for the remote for his camera. These are some of my favorite. Matt has always been so sweet and wonderful to me, and now to our daughter too. I knew he would be an incredible father, cause I got to see him in action with his son before we were married. That was one of those major things that really made me that much more attracted to this wonderful man.



This is something we have waited for for such a long time. We had tried for over a year to get pregnant, and finally it happend for us. We are so grateful and blessed to finally have this beautiful little girl come to our lives, our home, and our family!!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke!!! I'm so happy for you and your little family. You have been waiting so long for this. I miss you so much. I have been keeping tabs on your blog to see if i could get a glimpse of your sweet little girl. What a cute name. I bet she's beautiful! Keep the pictures coming;) It's good to hear that you are all doing so well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete